Notes for Abstract Submission
- Publishing in Microscope and Microanalysis : If you would like the abstract to be considered for judging its suitability for publication in a special volume in the Journal "Microscope and Microanalysis", PLEASE make sure that the extended abstract is within two pages limit.
- General information : Extended abstract must be submitted in English. Because articles on Microscope attract broad ranges of readers with diverse backgrounds, jargon should not be used; acronyms and abbreviations must be clearly defined the first time they are used and then used consistently thereafter throughout the manuscript.
- Please register yourself in this portal and login using your e-mail id & password. Sample abstract template download link can be found in the right side of your profile page.
- The abstract must be in pdf or doc or docx (MS-Word) format not exceeding 1 MB in size and 2 pages in length.
- Click the link labeled as "Upload Abstract" in your profile page and fill up & attach your file in the form.
- Please note that, your oral presentation abstract may be categorized as poster presentation if there exists no more room for oral presentation.
- Your submitted abstract(s) will be listed under the form where you can see the status of the same.
Login Now to Submit Abstract